Tuesday, February 13, 2007

无奈...

It's been a while i have not posted anything in my blog. I've been quite lazy lately, but i do study the books. It's the opposite of what i did compare to previous trimesters. Normally i'm still playing at every beginning of a new trimester. Nothing special happened lately...It's dull...Especially have to accept the truth that tomorrow is Valentine's day and me?? I'm gonna be alone... :(

I've eaten 2 loafs of bread in 2 days, averaged 1 per day...Scary?? hehe... It's not plain bread, but with something in it like raisins and apricots. Couldn't stop eating it as snack whenever i was free. Guess i'm gonna gain weight soon...hehe...

So what should i do tomorrow??? Anyone who view my blog pls give some comment... Better still invite me out for some programs (only those who are still single or gf/bf not around)...

No comments: