Thursday, January 25, 2007

I wanna gain weight!!!

Just got back from gym at Clearwater sanctuary with Jason. Ohh no...gotta shake my head this time cuz my weight...I'm on low weight man and i shouldn't be having less weight than Jason. He's been less weight than i do all the years...Oh God, help me this time, let me gain weight!!! I wanna gain weight!! I wanna eat, eat n eat... Recently this few months, i found my stomach size is smaller d...can't take much food like i did last time. I cannot let this situation continue!! must eat more!!

I'm astounded as i met teacher Henry Soon in Clearwater though he didn't really recognize me. But he's still the same. Meeting him let me recall back those days during his English class in school where i had not pay any attention to any of his class...haha...his English class is the most suitable time to ZZZZ... So sui lah me...

Also someone said my nature curled hair nice...Looks like "guai zai"...But he's uncle. I found out that usually auntie or uncle only will compliment about my hair... Keeping long hair is really a tough job when my hair grow really SLOW... Thinking of perming my hair when the length is ready, but i'm afraid it won't suit me...Worrying... but anyway, a new year, must try something new!!

I miss you...

No comments: