Sunday, January 7, 2007

yes yes yes!!

Finally!! No more exams!! In the end, the exam week is over. I'm so so so relieved now! I'll be back to Ipoh tomorrow. At first my friends have to wait me to go back to Ipoh, but due to some problem, I'm the one who wait them now... Anyway, I'm FREE now...wondering what can i do~~

I'm touched by the Lord...It's true and prayers really works! I wish for a sound night sleep, that's without the disturbance of the wild mosquitoes, and yes, yesterday night was perfect and peaceful without the presence of the mosquitoes. Great! Thank God for listening to me...Though this is just a small matter, but i know God really pay attention to everyone of us. God's always waiting for us to ASK for help, because He loved the way we depend on Him...

I wanna thank for my roomie who wake up me this morning at 8.45am. I set my alarm at 8am but i mis-pressed the STOP button which i should press SNOOZE. The exam is at 9am and i immediately rush to the exam hall, and fortunately i was not late. Really thanks a lot... :)

So how shall i spend my time for the rest of the day?? Any idea?? i oso dunno lerr...hehehe...Again, best luck for those who will have exam tomorrow!! God with you.

No comments: