Saturday, January 6, 2007

So many bad nites...

It's been a week where i've been repeatedly waking up in the middle of the night...Guess what? Am i having insomnia or what? Is it that i couldn't sleep?? Nonononono... It's all because of MOSQUITOES!!! Damn it!! I've been using the electric racquet for these few days...After i've done killing spree with the mosquitoes, which i killed really a lot, but there's still dozen of them hiding. The moment the lights were off, they became alive!! Help me please...This problem happened not only in my room, but in other rooms in HB1 2nd floor as well...The smoke/gas that MMU workers sprayed to eliminate mosquitoes is really a bad job. One word to describe its result, USELESS!

God, can you tell me why you create this insect? This insect don't do any good to us. They made my nights so miserable and my days without liveliness. God, please let me sleep soundly tonight as tomorrow is my last exam day and i wanna do well in it. God, please chase away all the mosquitoes that wanted to bite me...

No comments: