Sunday, December 3, 2006

The Secret

Today i woke up at 7 something in the morning after promising to my "kai sister" yesterday night that i'll have breakfast with her this morning. But the problem is she had to leave at 7.45am to bus station to get her ride to KLIA to return to the otherside of Malaysia, Sabah. I'm so sorry because i'm a pro sleeper. I should wake up at 6am.

So after being late for the breakfast, I saw this DVD - The Secret, which i borrow from Kelvin yesterday. I go through the whole video and what really astound me is that this video convinced me everything starts from a thought. A good thought will bring positive results and vice versa. But the fact is human beings like us tend to feel more negative things than positive ones. We have fear, anger, anxiety, low self-esteem and so many more emotions that lead us to poor and bad condition which we don't want. According to The Secret, whenever we feel bad about something, try hard to ignore the bad thought, the bad feeling, instead turn to things that we want and love, and focus on that and nothing else. It's called the Law of Attraction. Our thoughts will attract the things that we have in our mind. For instance, if you're afraid of getting a summon when you forget to pay for parking, most probably you'll get the summon. Maybe it's coincidence somehow, but it's not.

The video teach us to visualise the things that we want or achieve even if it's not there, and continue to think about it over and over again, like we're having it now, and it's just a matter of time, and guess what, the thing that we want so badly will appear in front of you. It's like you're the aladdin and you have the lamp. You summoned the genie and he'll always say "your wish is my command". The universe works that way. The universe forces will rearrange itself to achieve what you've been thinking about poooofff, it comes.

So from today onwards, i wanna try to ultilise the things that i've learnt in The Secret and apply it to my life. I wanna be positive, always and try to attract things that i want into my life.

No comments: