Saturday, December 30, 2006

Alone in the room...

I was alone in the room in the hostel for a few days now. How annoyed that i purposely came back with the thought in my mind that I'm back merely to do the presentation, but canceled at the last minute. Actually i was quite happy too cuz we don't have to worry for what we're going to present. What a relieve!! hehe...So the lecturer just ask to send him the presentation slides n that's it... :) But my fren who loves to present (just a joke said by others) juz lost the opportunity to present.. haha..

Alone in the room may indicate loneliness, n yes that's rite, but there's something behind that too, u'll have a lot of privacy n freedom too! haha... That's not my real meaning, in fact, everyone needs time to be alone. That's not what i say, it's the saying from some experts. hehe.. Yea, by alone, we have wider thinking capacity sometimes, means that u'll have some thoughts that u don't usually have when u're with others. I discovered this just now after waking up not long ago, actually i've already discovered it long time ago lah...haha...

Today, i read a book which was given by a friend n which i have not touch it for a long time due to many lame reasons. I should have read this book "the purpose driven life" everyday for 40-days, because there's 40 chapters total n i'm supposed to read one chapter everyday only as mentioned by the author. I found some interesting n meaningful phrases in the book that i would like to share it.

"Since we find ourselves fashioned into all these excellently formed and marvelously functioning parts in Christ's body, let's just go ahead and be what we were made to be." Romans 12:5

What you are is God's gift to you; What you do with yourself is your gift to God.

And so... Now thinking about how am i gonna do on 31st December's night. Guan Yao said he's coming to find me tomorrow. I guess he's gonna stay at hostel... But now still dun have any program on that night. so how?? Countdown in hostel?? oh no... That's not gonna happen... I dun wanna play BANANA that nite...

No comments: