Saturday, March 24, 2007

A midnite walk in MMU...

Since i don't have mood to study, me n en xun decided to take a brisk walk around MMU...That time was 1 or 2am if i'm not mistaken...Just a simple walk took us around 1 hour....MMU's new buildings looked so different from the old buildings, different design n structure...New buildings seemed so modernized...I heard that as reported in the news, local universities should learn from MMU, because MMU saved a lot $$ in building the buildings compared to local universites.

MMU's New Grand Hall...
Sideview...
Awesome...This guy looked funny in this post...like "tiny" in Dota...


This week has been so packed with mid term exams and assignments. I had 2 mid term exams, management accounting and finance, and also 2 assignments due this week. I spent every night so sleepless. ~My Chemical Romance - I'm NOT okay~ Finally it all passed away. I could now take my breaths tranquilly...But it has not ended. 2 midterm exams are coming right away the following week...ohhh no!! It's been a while that i have been so hardworking...God bless me...

No comments: