Monday, February 26, 2007

Uni's life carrying on...

I'm again back to this Intelligent City of Malaysia. I got up late today even missed a meeting and a morning class. Damn it! I'm still used to waking up late back then during CNY which i woke up at 10 or 11am everyday. Really became a pig d...

Sob sob...My lovely and gorgeous Ferrari got wet! It's because everyone in the room forgot to close the window and it's raining outside. Luckily it's still alright...

I'm thinking of buying this phone...


Sony Ericsson K800i

Although it's been quite a while since its release, but i guess the price would be better by now. But still i duno what's the price yet. Still considering whether i should buy it...Is it wise to buy a phone that's expensive for me for my own pleasure? But i wanna take more photos of to keep as memories so that i can view them back in the future...

Playing guitar in the room...

No comments: