Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Thursday...

I've back to Ipoh for a week already by now. It's CHINESE NEW YEAR!! Though every year is the same, but every year it's different for me, and i'm sure for anyone else too. Feelings were mixed. Environment were noisy and quiet. My car's brake is starting to make a lot of unknown notes of music. My house is decorated in lights of red and yellow/orange. I saw my brother and sister-in-law and saw the toyota VIOS with shinning tires. Red colored packets were everywhere. Traffic jams were everywhere too. The list of scenes floating on my mind will just go on and on...

I saw many faces this new year. But out of those that i have not seen long time, i think they mostly gain WEIGHT except one or two loss weight. Not bad...I was still able to recognize all types of faces. My memory is working good. :) This CNY is a simple one. I just visited a few friend's house. But then my angpao money is still as MUCH as the previous year.

Finally, there's someone else gave compliment to my hair. But there's someone thought that i've permed my hair. The fact is that i didn't perm my hair yet. I think i'm still not ready to be surprised what my hair will look like if i perm it. I actually had a hair cut in the evening the day before CNY. I did it at Philippe Sum and a guy named Issac in charge of my HAIR. I guessed his mouth is made of candy. I've been interested in having the hair style of Zhang Dong Liang all the time, so i requested him to trim my hair to be like Zhang Dong Liang. He replied me and say :"Everyone has own his own style. Zhang Dong Liang 100% imitated Korean style. But you're different. You have your own style. Your own style is even better than Zhang Dong Liang!!" Wow...this guy, really knows how to comfort you by his words. I paid RM35 not only for the cut, but oso for my listening pleasure. Haha...However, all the time he was just using razor to get my hair done in shape, not using scissor at all. Still can't figure out what's the difference and whether it's good or bad for the hair. So, i'm just gonna keep my hair now for further decision. :)

Yesterday night i went to Rum Jungle in Sunway City, Ipoh. Wow...the place is awesome~!! I never thought that there's something like this in Ipoh until yesterday night. The place is very well decorated and designed. Woody feel. There's lot of cars even during mid nights...I think there's a lot of night stalkers out there. I got a free drink there. Then me n my friends just had a walk around the whole place. Less than an hour, we went out cuz someone else gotta back to her home.

I had a talk with my mom just now. We exchanged some information. I told her something that i've downloaded from the internet. It's actually some music track that you can listen throughout the night that will calm you down and make your sleep more sound n deep. That way, you can have quality sleep all night long. But in turn, she told me to find a gf soon! I was shocked. She told me that now it's the perfect time to get one, if not it's too late...Haha...I was like...I dunno how to reply her. But anyway, i hope to get a gf too. But it's not an easy task, as least for me. No money....sob sob...It's not easy for me to fall in love. Once i fell in love, but if i couldn't make it (i mean get together with the girl), i will give up really easily...If i can make it, then i'll treat the girl with whole of my heart. I guess this is me... Don't ask me whether i got TARGET or not, cuz this is too sensitive and i won't answer it... ;p

This is a PIG year doesn't mean that everyone will behave like PIGS... Instead, i hope everyone will work as HARD as possible to achieve what u've always wanted and make your dreams come true!! Be committed, positive and stay focused!! ;) Happy Chinese New Pig Year!!

No comments: