Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year's Resolution

I struggled very hard to sleep at 3am last nite but i couldn't help as my thoughts are running n running n running making me awake at somewhere between 6am n 7am. So i decided to write something out here as one of thought is New Year's resolution. yea...that's rite! This is a brand new year 2007, i have a lot of commitments to make...n the list goes on...

  1. I will live my life happily n put more smile on my face =)
  2. I will think positively n only attract good things into my life
  3. I will unwrap my SHAPE, Spiritual gifts, Heart, Abilities, Personality, Experience
  4. I will achieve success in Synergy business
  5. I will make more new friends and good friends and better friends and best friends and on and on
  6. I will have a vacation to Japan end of this year
  7. I will appreciate my mom and dad
  8. I will have LOVE, but this depends, no forcing :)
  9. I will be more health conscious
  10. I will manage my time well, able to distribute my time for friends, study and work.
This is what i could think of so far. I changed the verb "wanna" to "will" in the list because i think the verb "will" imply a stronger conviction than merely "wanna". I want a word that makes me feel more determined and i feel this is the right word. If you have any comment, feel free to let me know.

As of Jan 1 2007, the toll price increases up to 60%. This means that i will have to pay more, and unfortunately, from Cyberjaya to anywhere else, I gotta pay toll, except Kajang i guess. Don't take this as a bad news! This is a force to motivate you to work harder! Living expenses is rising tremendously (inflation rate is 1.90% in 2003, 1.10% in 2004, 3.00% in 2005, 3.2% in 2006 in M'sia and it's rising) but fresh graduate's income seems like a constant used in mathematics equation. We need to be aware of this and be financially wise when dealing with money. However, money is not everything. Don't be too stubborn with money matters. It'll only kill you...

No comments: