Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My day...

Just got back home from yum cha with MMU friends, really an enjoyable 1. B4 that, i tried some pasta made by a PRO friend, really a nice one, keep it up! On the way back, haiz... my RM10 red paper flew away for no reasons. What a silly mistake i made... How careless i am... I forgot to put my seat belts on, n the police spotted me. OMG... really wasted money for nothing, just like throwing it into the salt sea. Should i comfort myself that this is a lesson that i should learn? whatever.. what done is done.

Quite some time didn't update my blog... As last week i was in KL the whole week. Only back here on sunday midnight. Though spent lots of cash, but i felt that i've learned something, something that has motivated me and some sort of agreements i made with my partners. I'm gonna achieve it and i'm glad that my partners were determined to our agreement. (agreement = 5 PS, only for those who understand what is PS.. hehe) Beside that, every wednesday i'll go to office at Times Square...I guess it would be a tough time for me start from next semester. I need to work 3 times more harder. must learn to say NO to DOTA. no more gaming!!

All of my friends in MMU who are studying engineering courses perform so well in semester 2, and i'm glad that they achieve such success. Not to mention me, cuz i'm not one of them. I did badly this time, even worse than last semester. What a sad sad situation... However, i'm still on the positive track, i believe this coming semester i'll do a lot more better than this. I'll have to start training my unconscious mind so that i'll think all the positive things...Gotta repeating to myself that i'll do a lot more better, study harder and no more lame excuses for doing things that can improve myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chill dude, u will do well in ur coming exam !! :)