Friday, January 12, 2007

Holidaying...

Just back from yum cha and da gei with friends...First time play Dota in this holiday and i guess i don't have that kind of addiction which i used to have when i bored. I used to think of Dota when i'm feeling bored. Now when i think of Dota, i feel bored. Is it good or bad? Hehe...It's good for sure. God knows.

My fondness towards Ipoh grew immensely this time...Couldn't explain why. I could feel more of Ipoh, the beauty and calmness of the city, my hometown. It's peaceful and lovely at night. It's a small town but it has got everything that I need. There's a new 24-hr drive-thru McD near Medan Gopeng. That's the first thing i spot when i came back this time for holiday. Besides, walking down the street in Old Town and other places aroused my mind and made me recall back nostalgia at the same place but different time dimension.

For the first day of holiday, i spent it in 1U and The Curve. After lepaking there, I drove back my car with my friends. There's a car which is the same as mine, but it's solid red. This car appeared along the way back to Ipoh. We overtake each other uncountable times in the highway. What a coincidence that i even saw that car in the resting area when i wanted to go to the rest room. And what a coincidence that we leave the resting area together. On the way back, she (a girl driver, but there's a guy sitting in the back) purposely overtake me and slow down her car and let me overtake! And so, my friends asked me to overtake her, so i did. This process repeated again and again and finally, which is the CRITICAL MOMENT, that is the last time i overtake her, and at the moment i overtake her, she's curi-curi LAUGHING like hell with one hand closing her mouth!! OMG...Is that really FUN?

For the 2nd and 3rd day of my holiday, spent whole day with friends which included ah woon (Kelantan guy) and yik ming (KL guy). We brought them to visit around Ipoh. They tried Sun Yuen Loong's famous white coffee, shopping in Jusco, sing K in eBox, gazing hot girls in ER, ingest Nga Choy Kai in Onn Kee & Lou Wong, wet themselves in the waterfall of Silibin, ate famous chicken rice in White Castle, taste the take-away Dao Fu Fah, tried Mun Tong Hao's Ngao Lam Fun and etc.
Couldn't fall asleep now...Continue reading a book called "What your doctor doesn't know about nutritional medicine may be killing you" which Kah Foo lend me... Good 9~!

No comments: