Thursday, January 4, 2007

Exam day...

Just finished 2 exams and i have one more to go...which is on this Sunday morning. But anyway, i feel soooooo relaxed now!!! cuz the 2 exams today really made me confusing...this 2 subjects can't really can be studied... and if i force myself to study, eventually it's blank in my mind too. The subjects are moral & ethics and managerial communication. So......THAT'S WHY!!

I believe that miracles really do happen...i get some tips on exam at the last minute and it really came out in the exam!! wow...the moment i saw the question, so HAPPY!! at least it lessen my worries for the rest of the paper...

During the exam, which i'll usually do, that is to look around to free my mind for a moment...n this thought which i previously had, float up again in my mind. For this new year of 2007, I will pray more and criticize less...I will also serve others more...

Holidays are coming soon...each of us anticipated it a lot...But exams are not finished, it continues. I wish all my friends are having exam now GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST and GOD BLESS YOU!! and for my another friend who's very SMART, i hope her health condition will improve immensely this year and for this week, she'll remember to take her med everyday.

No comments: